Healthy skin replaces itself naturally every 28 days. As we age the renewal cycle slows down, which means dead skin cells sit on surface of the skin and:
* clog the pores
* make the skin look dull & lifeless
* also the skin doesn't absorb properly nutrients from the products you put on.
So, EXFOLIATE, EXFOLIATE, EXFOLIATE!
Regular exfoliation is the key to having healthy, beautiful and radiant skin & complexion. By removing the old and the not so much wanted dead skin cells, you re-energize the skin, so it is more supple and radiant. Also, it absorbs the nutritious content of serums and creams you put on! :)
Face brushing is a very effective method. It is stronger than regular exfoliants/peelings and here are my recommendations:
* Face brush once a week for more resilient skin types
* Face brush once every two weeks for normal skin
* Please, do not try it if your skin is sensitive, or if you are on a Roaccutane or Retin-A. There are other options!